Jun 10, 2017

Bloom



Scrapbook Layout created for The Cut Shoppe  - BLOOM -






Hello friends!,


Today I am up on the Cut Shoppe blog with a new project that  features one of my favorite things, "white".  What can I say, I love using white on my projects, and this is a sum of many of my favorite things.


 

It all started with this flower cut outs from the Funky Florals cut file.  Once cut from white cardstock, they were backed with papers from the Oh My Heart collection.





A compass was used to create the large circles were the flowers were attached to.  A bit of foam adhesive creates the little shadow under the cuts, and brings the white on white design to life.




The title comes from the  free Scrapbook Nerd's Bloom cut file - which was design by the Cut Shoppe-  Once again, the title was cut from white cardstock, the center of the flowers were backed with some papers from the Oh My Heart collection, and attached to the page with foam dots.





To complete the page, a few clusters were created around the picture using pieces from all Paige Evans collections (some of my favorite paper collections ever!).  After adding some extra small details, here is the final layout:





I love the final result, the dimension on this page is what brings the white on white design to front, and  makes the  cuts shine.   Remember to check the bottom of the page to see all the materials used.

Remember i am a comment away if you have questions on how this came together!

Thanks for stopping by!


Materials Used:
Cut files - The Cut Shoppe -


Cut files - Scrapbook Nerd

white textured card stock
6x6 paper pad, ephemera, resin hearts, stickers -Oh My Heart collection - Paige Evans - Pink Paislee
ephemera, foam thickers, paper clips - Take Me Away collection - Paige Evans - Pink Paislee
Ephemere - Fancy Free collection - Paige Evans - Pink Paislee
Rub ons - Hazelwood collection - 1Canoe2 - American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment